Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Reef Check CA

Well I got myself into another mess. I had to learn 77 flash cards of fish and seaweed. I thought I would never get it done and wanted to quit even before I started. It seemed as though I would never get it done. Connie of course wouldn't let me quit, "suck it up buttercup and start studying". I am so glad she did that because I really enjoyed the class and the diving. I have a whole new world opened up to me because of it. I'm the one who wanted to do it and then I almost wimped out. Should teach me to always lead with an open mind and who knows where it will take me. I almost passed all of the tests to be able to do the fish counts and I will with a little more practice. Now I want all my friends to do it with me. I guess I can't have everything at once.

No comments: